How to enable Dark mode on Snapchat?
The Dark mode is a very good option that has been introduced recently by many applications which benefit the customers a lot. With this dark mode, you can use your mobile phones even at night and in dark. In this guide, we are going to tell you how to put Snapchat on dark mode.
Steps to enable Dark mode on Snapchat
- On your iPhone:
It is not very difficult to enable snapchat dark mode ios. Follow the given procedure and change your Snapchat from the default light to the dark mode.
- Open your Snapchat profile by clicking the Bitmoji.
- Then, tap on the Settings option that is on the top of the screen.
- You will see the ‘App Appearance’ option under the My Account tab.
- Choose the Always dark option. You will see this tab in the My Appearance section which is made to change the appearance of the app.
- This will enable the dark mode of Snapchat on your iPhone or any iOS device.
With this, you can very easily get Snapchat on dark mode.
2. On your Android:
It is very sad news for the Android users of Snapchat because Snapchat does not have any specific feature to change the theme on the Android phone. The closest way for Snapchat dark mode android is to force the systemwide Snapchat from the developer’s settings but this option is not suitable and cannot be done by everyone.
Another problem with this is that this option sometimes does not work in certain apps and snapchat is on that list. So, wait for Snapchat to release this new feature.
Now, I am sure that you now know how to get dark mode on Snapchat easily. Hope this guide has been helpful for you and you can benefit from it.